Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back *
We promise the following with all phone consultations:
- Professional Service - All calls will be personally handled by Chris Davies. That means you're getting an educated, experienced
answer to your dog's behavior problem. Specifically, that's over 12 years experience with over 6000 dogs!
- Personalized Response - We promise you will be treated in a friendly, professional manner and each call will be personalized and tailored
to your dog's specific behavior issue.
- "Class Notes" - Even though you are not in a face-to-face class, you will receive personalized notes reflecting the steps necessary
to effectively change your dog's behavior. These will be either emailed, faxed, or delivered via US mail.
- Free Follow-Up Call - If you need additional help or have any questions, we welcome you to call back for a free 10 minute follow-up.
What will help you get the most from the consultation:
- Be Prepared - Come up with a list of questions you want to ask ahead of time. This will ensure you don't forget to ask anything
pertinent to your dog's case.
- Our Questionnaire - Fill out our online questionnaire before the call.
This will greatly aid Chris in preparing for the call and will ensure the behavior modification plan is the one best suited for your dog's case. It will
also give you more time during the call to ask the questions you want ask as most of ours will already be answered in the questionnaire.
- Take Notes - We'll provide you with comprehensive notes on the conversation, but it will still help if you take notes as well.
- Pay Before the Call - Choose the time you want below and click "Pay Now". You will be brought to PayPal's site temporarily to process the secure payment. Alternately
you may pay via check, but we must wait to receive it and have it clear before scheduling the call.
* Satisfaction guarantee: If you are dissatisfied, refunds are offered for one week from date of service. However,
we strive to provide the best service we can. If you need additional help, we offer a 10 minute follow-up call for free!
phone consult basics
Online Case History
This form will greatly assist in phone consultations. It gives Chris a chance to go over your info before the call so that the time spent on the phone
is targeted solely at the behavior problem(s).
What types of things can we work on?
A Phone consultation is your time -- we can work on whatever you'd like work on! From obedience training to potty training to aggressive behavior.
Our photo gallery includes students and dogs from around the world. Upload your pics!